Nodwell vs. Buggy
Considering a Nodwell?
Considering a Nodwell or a tracked vehicle for your off-road project? Brydun's buggies may be a suitable alternative.
- Lighter than Nodwells or tracked vehicles
- Faster than Nodwells or tracked vehicles
- Lower maintenance than tracked machines
- In very soft ground a buggy will not sink if it becomes stuck
- Two buggies can legally be hauled on one lowboy
Unit 6: Water Hauler
Advantages of Tracked Vehicles
A tracked vehicle may exert less ground pressure on soft terrain carrying heavy loads. This is only a disadvantage to buggies if ground pressure requirements are less than 4 pounds per square inch and the majority of your contract is in very soft conditions.